Anna M. Williams has represented plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of civil disputes across the Mobile, Alabama area. To better prepare to represent her clients, she completed 20 hours of comprehensive training in the mediation process and the skills of conflict resolution in 2011, 3 hours of additional advanced meditation training in 2016, and 20 hours of non-litigated dispute resolution training in 2017.
Anna has served as a general practice civil attorney in Grand Bay, Alabama since 1990.
When not practicing law, Anna enjoys participating in church activities, spending time with family, and bicycling for fun and exercise.
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, J.D.
- University of Southern Mississippi, Master Degree, Mathematics
- Troy University, B.S., Mathematics and Secondary Education, with a minor in History
- Colonial High School, Orlando, Florida, Rigid Academic Diploma
- Supreme Court of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit